Friday, October 10, 2008

Last day at the office.

So today is my last day. It fills me with a strange brew of worry, sadness and excitement. My bosses are really nice people and I sorta feel like I'm letting them down by leaving. They are encouraging and tell me to pursue my dreams, they bought me lunch yesterday and sent out a letter to all people involved in the company, thanking me for my hard work a dedication. I feel humbled by that. I'm glad I am leaving on such a positive note. Yet the loyal employee in me can't help but feel a lil disappointed that I am letting them down. Everyone has been nothing but supportive, and for that I would like to thank them. Whoever they employ next will be lucky to have run into these people. They are warm, caring and hard working. 

Thank you Trendsition Group, for all you have taught me in business. I wont forget! 
THANK YOU!


No comments: