So the whole quitting your job for a passion thing is pretty rad. The reason I make these things is because I want to make something that people will hold tight, love and maybe even slobber on while taking naps. My whole life I've adored the things my mother made for me and my two sisters. I want to bring that home made lovability to the world and show them that the real precious objects in this life we live are things that shine threw and stand out from the ordinary. It's ok to be different, and that is what I am trying to prove. The difference is, these pieces are made by someone who wants to be making them.
If any of you have anything special in mind, let me know. I'd love to make a custom order.
Show some love, support MOOSE PROJECT.
- ► 2009 (45)
- Oh my god!!!
- Ok, so the quilt isnt finished yet.
- I've decorated
- I've been away.
- Two new pieces in the store!
- Sunday Sunshine
- Table Decor..
- A walk in the botanical gardens..
- First Moose Illustration!
- Brook Owens makes Moustaches for Christmas!!!!!!
- painting moose
- OH YES! THE NEW PILLOW IS OUT ON THE LOOSE.. ...
- Trick or Treat!!! you can also just say MEOW!
- ▼ November (13)