Thursday, April 2, 2009

Haute Couture

I was offered a position at Rush Couture and have decided to take the opportunity.
I had worked there 2 yrs ago for a duration of 5 years. I've had a break and now I am ready and needy of this chance.
Rush Couture was one of the best jobs and most personal jobs I have ever had so I am happy to return.
Claudette Floyd is one of the strongest women I know and I'm just so excited to be around her again.
She fills me with inspiration and I really think that's what I need at this point in my life.

Check out her amazing Line..

RUSH COUTURE by Claudette Floyd

2 comments:

LyndseyElizabeth said...

awww when i ment you thats where you worked, ashley i need to see you pronto, yes i used the word pronto because thats how badly i need to see you. its been waaaaaaay too long over a year what the fuck, i miss you so much. you're so mega awesome and you could always make me laugh and not even little laugh like big time im gonna pee my pants if i dont stop laughing soon, so i need to see you and our new place before i potenially move to ottawa for the summer. please and thank you

Jagjit said...

Congratulations! And all the very best for your future. :)